Re: System's & just two question for MD

> I don't see anything that's countertrend at:
> http://24.0.100.173/mb/countertrend.htm

we must all agree that a move in the bonds from 123 to 115 could be
considered a down trend?   if we do read further....

I would imagine the much touted aberration and catscan and turtle systems
would be short here, and still holding short do we agree on this?  if we do
read further..

> By my definition, countertrend means, as Bob describes below, "fading the
trend".

ok if we agree to this point?  do you see the buys that are against the BIG
trend?  do you see the long trades that are stopped out and reversed to go
short?  if you do read further..

>Countertrend means going opposite the direction that the market is moving.

then I guess by your definition I am trading against the trend when long and
trading with the trend when short.  however, you do not know what I know.
you may or may not agree with me on this but none the less you have made it
this far so please read on..

remember I said if in a perfect world I would be trading tops and bottoms
perfectly?  well when the market trends wouldn't it make sense that my
trades just so happen to be in the same direction of the trend would make
more money than those that don't?

OK I PUT UP NEW CHART TO LOOK AT  >>>>>>
http://24.0.100.173/mb/countertrend.htm <<<<<<  this should explain some
things...I hope..

Mark Brown