Unidentified subject!

Dear Mark and Scott:

    Mark, we are not trying to make a TradeStation out of UA, and we are

actively trying to resolve the issues you advanced, and we do take every

complaint and criticism very seriously.

    Admittedly when the UA product was first launched there were
frequent upgrades, but the frequency is closer to one upgrade per two or

three months.  This has been under strict control, but users are always
looking for something new and those users drive the frequency rate up.
We have not received any complaints from users of our computed contract
facility in almost a year so that end of the product is quite stable.

    A new addition currently undergoing test will more than halve the
download time for updates.  The charting module has also been vastly
improved and should also soon be available. It is work such as this on
which we spend 90% of our time.  As far as analysis goes, we are
principally a data vendor who is compelled to follow every market on
earth, no matter how obscure.  But since people like Omega Research and
Futures Magazine and others are moving into the analysis and charting
business we have little choice but to tread lightly into their
respective areas to continue to pay the bills.  The difference will be
that we will focus upon the data area as our primary product, which is
also our primary expense.

    No user should be afraid of making excess calls to the CSI data base

because we will credit him if it appears that extra downloads are a
mistake. Some users sign up and pass their CD-ROM around to friends or
service multiple computers.  The extra call charges tend to discourage
such practices in a "personal and private usage" environment.  We, in no

way try to capture extra revenue through excess calls unless a customer
accesses markets as the sun sets around the globe, but we discourage it
for the above reasons.  UA self corrects any downloading omissions that
may have materialized on a given day so there is usually little need to
download a second time unless a call was placed before our announced
data release schedule.

    And so far as Mark's need for automatic clock driven updates, we
hope to soon restore that capability in a 32 bit platform.  I hope all
users can be somewhat patient as we work to improve service for all.

Regards,

Bob Pelletier