Re: Re:Quality Assurance

HEY!  sent me 2500.00 and I'll call you after too, and promise the moon.
Oops, you must have been a lowly upgrader and not a new customer who paid
the full price, that's why Bill himself didn't call.

My offer to call you stands, we take all major credit cards.

Sincerely,
Mark Brown
TraderWare.com
Customer Support Supervisor

> I don't know how you email or call them, but I just had three calls from
Omega Quality Assurance.  They are working on my problems and one person
will call me back after the market closes to make changes.

let us know what the mcdonalds employee tells you that fixes the thing...

> Omega understands some people are having a problem that others are not.
It took long enough for them to figure this out.