Re: TS 4.0 for Futuresource

Yes they do.  Yes it is.  It should be no problem.  I have installed
TS4.0 on several computers from the upgrade file one downloads from
Omega, running FutureSource.

Not only that, but the FutureSource tech support is outstanding, even on
TS issues, at least in my experience.  They have been supporting TS for
me for several years, an 800 number answered by real people and no
holding, at least more than a few minutes.  Whenever I have had a
problem, or a mystery, I just ring them up.

If your machine locks up, or crashes and you miss data, no problem, just
get the intraday files off the net at the end of the day.  All daily and
longer files are re-sent each night, automatically.  They also correct
prices during the day, if a bad tick slips through.

BMI/Signal drove me nuts when I first started into real time data.
FutureSource came higly recommended and I have not been disappointed.

Jim Allen