Re: Prophet Data

<< Interested in feedback on Prophet Data:

 - how clean the stock data is
 - timeliness of downloads (what time new data is available)
 - how well the download software works
 - quality of support

The data was clean, better than dial data, but they don't adjust for stock
splits and they don't have some things.  They didn't have the yield of the 30
year t bill.  First they told me that they might have that but the symbol
could be different on their system.  I asked them what the symbol was.  They
told me I should go look for it myself on their web sight.  I looked and
couldn't find it.  I asked them if they could tell me one way or the other if
they had it.  After numerous emails (during which they kept telling me to
look myself) I finally got no response from them, and I discontinued their
service.