From: tj <tradejacker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: CALLING ALL CONTRARIANS...

as a trader, i don't make forecasts.

however, i believe the market will resolve itself in one of two
scenarios:
1. false upside breakouts in the major indices, followed by a crash to
new lows 720-740 basis dec s&p, or,

2. a weak down move that will be heavily shorted, followed by an
accelerated upmove (short covering and new institutional buying) to
all time highs 1300+.

my bets are for scenario 2 since a majority of traders are looking for
scenario 1.

TJ