Advanced GET

TJ says:  "consistent success is predicated on using stuff that no one else
or only a very few people are using in their trading..."

Can't say that I agree...  Money is made anticipating what everyone else,
particularly the bigger players, will do.  Very standard technical analysis
predicts moves just fine and with plenty of time to join in.  Using what
everyone else is using works just fine.

***************************

Also, what's the big hesitation about laying out some cash to check into the
tools that are out there?  Advanced GET?  I love it.  Damn.  What's the big
deal?  Lease it for a few months and see what you think.

If you are worried about laying out a little cash for something that you
might learn from then you are worrying about the wrong thing!  Worry about
what happens when you stop learning.  If you want to try a tool, indicator,
system or whatever then try it!  What's the worst that can happen?  You lose
a few hundred or a few thousand?  Big deal.  You just might come across
something that has a little value...

The Omega Man