Re: Fw: Advanced Get

Charles,

Below is the ultimate offering with "track record"

This software is pretty easy ....if prices go to a
certian number then it is over bought and below a
certian number over sold. The number by the way is
known weeks in advance. The question is not does it
work but what is the draw down? Prices nearly always
go to the over bought and over sold area. Before
buying something like this find out the "10 simple
rules" to see if they are really mechanical.

Dick

MMTS: MMTF: Revolutionary New Software Trading
Program: Creates OverBought/OverSold
1) It sets all:  Buy/Sell entries, stops, sell 50.%
profit positions for you
2) Why spend your trading day learning to use another
program ?
3) One click will predict the “best” market to go
“Long” or “Short”
4) Our software will do most of the work for you* (50
markets in 15 sec.)

5) Our trading system has been used by thousands of
traders since 1993
6) Our software has 12 months of successful trading
all over the world
7) Are you tired of taking the train downtown or
listening to one more “theory” ?
8) There are over 7,000,000 “day traders” who want to
make $ 1,000. Per day

9) Last January,  1999, we met with Mr. Patrick Arbor,
past Chairman of C.B.O.T.
10) The day is coming when all futures trades will be
by machines (not floor traders)
11) Our end-of-day software includes a “Learning
Center” C.D. (to instruct you)
12) Our end-of-day software will convert to
“real-time” soon ! (credit for e.o.day)

13) I come to Chicago, IL., once a month and teach
“real-time” traders
14) I Travel every two weeks and provide 2-day Murrey
Math Learning Academy
15) I have had (7) articles published in Trader’s
World Magazine
16) How can I see it and get started on an entry basis
?

$ 240. 90-Day Trial Basis: Plus Learning Center C.D.
(teaches you 10 rules)
You receive two manuals (complete trading system) plus
Free Daily Market E Mails
Full version: $ 583. (please deduct $ 240. From $ 583.
After 90 days Trial Offer)

Please review our most current market predictions: 28
Different Markets:
We only entered positions when each market was
OverBought or OverSold
(the software automatically sets these for you: 93.%
accurate)

Everything you “see” on our two charts appears
automatically (for you) with
Only one click: you have no choice: it tells you the
best position to take

We shall E Mail you  a chart of your market and we
shall “show you” how to “see”

The Murrey Math Trading System Trading Strategy: You
memorize all
Trading lines (horizontal) in a few days (and forget
all the “daily numbers sheets”)

Please visit our web pages at:
www.murreymathtrading.com
And E Mail us for our Daily Market Prediction !

We look forward to your joining our Murrey Math
Trading Frame Software TM
Daily E Mail Learning Academy: many students profit
off Daily Lessons

Results: Markets Trading off  OverBought or OverSold
Condition (only)
(our software sets these Limits (upper and lower)
automatically for you)
Please tie one hand behind you and click on Directory
and all these trades
Are Automatically set on each chart for you (at the
same time) !

Market: Entry Date: Price:
          Exit Position: Date: Price: Difference (+/-)

Dow 30 Stocks (INDU) May 13 (short) 11,244.36   May
28: 10,468. Profit: +776 points
Dow 30 Futures JN ’99 – May 12 (short) 11,043.   May
27: 10,469 Profit: +574 points
S&P 500 Cash Index: -Apr. 27 (short) 1371.65      May
28: 1281.375 Profit: +90.30 points
OEX 100 Cash Index: -Apr. 27 (short) 695.31        May
28: 648.45 Profit: +57 points
Muney Bonds: JN ‘99- Apr. 09 (short) 125.
May 17 121.88 Profit: +3.13 points
US 30 Yr Bond: JN ’99 Feb. 01 (short) 126.56
June 02 115.62 Profit: +11 points

Gold: JN ’99: May 07 (short) 290.90
   May 27 269.50 Profit: +21.40 points
Copper: JN ’99 – May 06 (short) 72.30
 May 28 62.50 Profit: +9.8 points
Silver: JN ’99 – May 13 (short) 5.52
     May 28 4.79 profit: +73 cents
Palladium: JN ’99 Apr. 20 (short) 385.05
May 04 290.02 Profit: +95.03

Bank Index: (bkx) Apr. 29 (short) 937.50
 May 26 828.10 Profit: +109 points
Crude Oil: JN ’99 – Mar. 02 (long) 12.75
 May 5  18.75  Profit: +6 points

Bpound: Jn ’99 – May 06 (short) 1.64
  May 24 1.60 Profit: + 425 points
Dmark: JN – ’99 Mar. 18 (short) .5650
 Apr. 30  .5437 Profit: +213 points
French Fr: JN ’99 Apr. 12 (short) 112.32
May 19 109.77 Profit: +2.55 points
Japanese Yen: Jn ’99 May 19 (long) .8055
May 27 .8320  Profit: +265 points

Cocoa: Jly ’99 Mar. 02 (short) 1250.
     May 22 875. Profit:  +375 points
Coffee: Jly ’99 Apr. 09 (long) 100.
    &n bsp;   May 19 123.50 Profit: +23.50 points
Corn: Jly ’99 Mar. 22 (short) 2.375
    & nbsp; May 25 2.1250 Profit: +275 Points
Cotton: Jly ’99 Apr. 30 (short) 62.50
      May 25 56.25 Profit: +625 points

Live Cattle: JN ’99 Mar. 08 (short) 65.88
  May 10  61.25   Profit: + 463 points
Lumber: Jly ’99 ????? (short) 351.56
    May 25 336.25 Profit: +15.31 points
Soybeans: Jly ’99 mar. 31 (short) 507.81
  May 25 458.     Profit: +47.81 points
Wheat: Jly ’99 Mar. 30 (short) 303.50
   May 25 250      Profit: +43.50 points
Sugar: Jly: ’99 Mar. 31 (short) 5.67 cents
  Apr. 28 4.05 ce Profit: + 162 points

Dell: Apr. 07 49.50 (short)                         ;
              Apr. 19    35.     Profit: + 19.50
points
Intel: May 05 62.75 (short)                         ;
             May 27   52.50  Profit:   +10.25 points
Yahoo: Apr. 06 237.50 (short)
;          May 26    140.   Profit:  + 97.50 points

If you had made one “click” on this one directory:
Tradable markets, you would
Have been told to take these positions on all these
markets (at one time) no thinking !
Spend more time with your family or playin’ golf
rather than Lookin’ at the screen

1) we are near a Beta Version of the Real-Time for
those who want to help test it !

We welcome those who want a "cheap" rate (yearly)
before it hits the streets.

2) We have doubled the size of the C.D. so you can
play it over and over and learn
how to trade off a continuos Murrey Math Learning
Academy.

Everyone who buys the C.D. will receive a $ 25. Murrey
Math brief case "free."
You must qualify to buy it for $ 50. Please ask if you
qualify.
There are four levels of buying the C.D.: $ 250. $
172. $ 100. and $ 25.

We will require you to mail us a disclaimer (signed
and dated) that you won't burn 100 copies for
your friends of put it on the Internet. We will charge
you $ 12,500. if you get caught.

Too many "gurus" are just "lazy" and wait for "genius"
to present the answer and
then say they "saw it too."

Folks we need a group of 28 Master level Traders who
will "specialize" in each of
these markets and we shall create a secret backroom of
traders who will set up
Profit potentials for each market and share it and let
the rest download 5,000 markets
per day and try and figure out that it is just simple
8th grade math !

Why make your life more complicated than playin' bad
golf or lawn bowlin.'

We need to ask others to join while it is "cheap."

I get a call everyday from a new "student" who loves
to trade off (10) simple rules
and one click of our favorite directory and go find
the best opportunity to profit off
our oversold and overbought MMTrading Lines.

Thanks for Listening, T. Henning Murrey
Master Level Trader # 13.