About that history CD...

Sorry to put an FNG question here where the level
of discussion often is higher, but here goes...

I've just put a new machine together, installed SC4,
moved my indicators, systems, etc., over from the
old machine, and scrubbed Omega's stuff from its
previous home.  Then I got to thinking about that
history CD that came with SC.  I never found much
use for it, as I already have data for the markets that
interest me, but who knows?  So I tried setting up a
chart with data from the CD, and darned if I can figure
out how to do it.  The drive churns a little, but SC
always reports that no data is available for that chart.
I've already RTFM and checked the Web site, and the
support line is closed (after which announcement they
say that they're open M-F, 9am-10pm, which when not
supplemented with some explanation suggests a certain
disinterest in the good opinions of their customers--
but we already knew that!)

Anyway, can someone tell me how to get this CD
installed and pull data off it?  I can remember having
played it a little when it arrived, but have no idea what
was required to use it.

Many thanks.

Owen Davies