RE: TS2k SP2/NT4/DTN

Mike:
Don't misinterpret.  My good review is basically of NT running Ts2k better
than Win98.  Ts2k SP1 should never have been released since it was beta1
software at best.  SP2 has fixed some of the bugs in SP1 but not all and to
me it is still no more than beta2 software.  I do not appreciate having to
reinstall software repeatedly, loosing my data and having to change
operating systems just to run it.  Wm. Cruz is not my friend.  However since
there is no viable option to TS at this time at least NT seems capable of
running it without persistent crashes and my data collection is up to speed.
Bill

snip