TS 2000 Conversion Wizard Disaster

I converted my TS 4 Server data to TS 2000 Service Pack 2 over the weekend.
Besides the ongoing Data out of sequence errors and other errors, most
futures, futures options, indices and stocks converted correctly.

However there about 1/4 of my futures symbols were converted to the AMEX
exchange.    I changed the exchange back to the correct futures exchanges
and the symbols collect data, however these symbols will not even chart in
TS 2000 charting.    Most of the symbols with problems are traded on the
CME, such as SP and ES.    TS 2000 can show quotes for these symbols, but
nothing else.   I tried changing the settings for these symbols, but in most
cases the settings aren't even saved.

In addition the Conversion Wizard took over my NT machine for 17 hours.   I
couldn't run anything else on my dual PII processors during this period.
The significant problems in the TS 2000 Conversion Wizard plus Omega's
developing a program that can completely takes over an NT machine for 17
hours seems to indicate a callous disregard for existing TS 4 customers
trying to upgrade.