TS2000 SP2 - European Effect

The update removes all corrections made to Symbol universe eg LX has a point
value of 25 and should be 10
The exchange times are wrong aswell 8:35am to 4:30pm & 4.31pm to 6pm
All the corrections made have been lost
All corrections to the holiday list were also lost
UK holiday list is upto 1/1/1999
German list was deleted.
With the previous release I checked all the symbols and made the
adjustments - I will have to go through and check again
All DBT symbols are now shown in the portfolio as Eurex but the global
server symbols are deleted.
Thanks Omega - please correct your data base