Ts2000i Service Pack 2 Update

I don't want us to turn in to an angry mob.

After running SP2 in real time today, it IS an improvement.

I am getting help from Omega which goes beyond the usual
help desk support, so hopefully the remaining "big" issues will get
fixed,
which we can all benefit from. The global server performance was
better today than CNBC. Before it was behind. Signal used to
be ahead. You can tell by watching the indexes. Which moves
first, yours or theirs? It looked to me like I was 30 seconds
to a minute ahead of the S&P and DOW, and with Etrade
real time quotes, 5-10 seconds or so ahead.

I don't want to be mad at Omega, I want to be able to trade
with my skills, and have tool do its job.

We have to walk a fine line between getting a working product
and killing a user base, which kills us too.

I'm having a cognac. I feel better now.

Good trading,

David