NetTrader

http://mxcapital.com/

Anybody tried this thing? All I know about it is their web page and a
query I sent them (attached below). They CLAIM....

$549 price
32 bit
Y2K compliant
Unlimited plots
Fully programmable
System backtesting
Quote.com RT feed (no lost data when you turn your computer off)
Reads MetaStock, TC2000, Technical Tools, CSI, and ASCII EOD data

--
   Dennis

------------------
Dennis Holverstott wrote:

> Your web page says:
>
> > Write your own systems of any complexity or use/modify
> > any of the many built-in systems and indicators.
>
> Does NetTrader include a full programming language (like Tradestation
> power editor) or is it more of a formula editor (like Metastock or
> Tradestation quick editor)? If it's a full language, which standard
> language does it most closely resemble (eg Pascal)?
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Yes, NetTrader's formula editor is most similar to TradeStation's Power
Editor. Both it and Easy Language are loosely based on Pascal.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Brett Miller
MX Capital Trading, Inc.