Re: Pure Mechanical

This is an excellent post, Bob.
While I agree with it, I would only add that sometimes it is relatively
easy to notice that a market has changed modes.
Perhaps there should be three classifications:
trending, congestion, and "unknown".   Fuzzy logic, huh?
I also wish that you would give an example of how characteristics
specific to a particular market can be the basis of a trading system.

Neal