Re: S&P Depository Receipts

I trade the SPY on an intermediate ---> longer term basis.  The most important
thing you should know about it if you plan to trade shorter term is that the
price tends to follow the SP500 futures - not the SP500 cash.  The second most
important thing is you have to be able to convert prices in 32nds and 64ths off
the top of your head <g>.  Of course - you can't use the same leverage with the
SPY that you can use with the futures.  If you're a beginner - that's probably
an advantage.  Robyn