Re: off floor daytrading (was:Futures inherent return)

It's easy to think you're a hero when the market goes down a percent or two
for ten minutes. I can assure you that when the shit really hits the fan -
all the small fry traders in the world end to end don't make a dime's worth
of difference.  Friday in the tbond market (after the bear market rally on
Thursday) was just a small - very small - example.  When one looks down -
and sees that the trap door in the market is open - any prudent
speculator/trader/investor/whatever goes out for a very very long lunch.
Robyn