Re: omega-digest Digest V99 #260

I sat back for a while before I sent this message.  Because - although I don't
trade bond futures - I do a lot of work with bonds - especially munis.  I have
to believe that most of the money in muni bond futures consists of hedging
positions.  (Which is why it's hard for me to buy cash bonds at market lows -
the big guys are holding their actual cash bond positions and hedging with
futures waiting for higher prices).  I suspect that any small potatoes trader in
this market is working with at least 2 strikes against him.  Robyn