Re:Systems

Lots of really good results posted on systems.  I would like to see some
of the great traders post results.  Many of them probably use more
discretion than those that posted and therefore can't post a mechanical
system.

It has been of real value to me to see what is reasonable to expect from
a system.  What I have learned again is if you can give up projecting
what the market will do and trade a system, profits rise and tension
declines.

An old trader told me many years ago "Jim trade the middle of the
move".  And my favorite " Jim, sell down to a sleeping level".

Special thanks to everyone for posting results of there systems so we
can have a target or know what is reasonable to expect from our own
work.

Very best trading to all,

Jimmy