RE: A still better method (MRO revisited)

>> Actually, the MRO approach is a bit more efficient than that.<<

True.  I typically consider worst case scenarios when assessing formulas.

 >>  I have always assumed that ALL TS variables were floats, <<

In floating point, there is a limit as to how large it can get before successively adding a one will not have any effect. So either way, integer or float, you just can't let a variable increment forever.  It is better to limit the value that a variable can have.

- Mark