RE: TS 2000 SP 2: List of fixes for Global Server

Russ,

I was getting page faults that appeared historybank related. Since I don't
use historybank, I decided to export all my ela's and uninstall everything,
then reinstall and uncheck or disable everything even remotely historybank
related.

You should probably try this first by going to menu:

View | DataFeed Settings | HISTORYBANK.COM

I just had no patience to fool around with this any longer and didn't know
how many thousands of historybank.com symbols were stored on my disk, so I
reinstalled clean.

-- Roy