CFTC Strikes!

I just got a Certified Letter from a Trial Attorney at CFTC.

They ask for all documents published, maintained, issued, written and/or
distributed by EMI (my company) concerning "Insight Trading" (my system);

A list of all present anf former subscribers, customers and/or clients
for "Insight Trading" including addresses and telephone numbers;

Copies of all promotional brochures, advertisements and/or other
descriptive literature concerning "Insight Trading";

Copies of all correspondence received from or sent to present or
former subscribers of "Insight Trading".

===
Now the laughable part is that I have never had ANYONE at ANY TIME
pay me ANYTHING for the results of a system-in-testing!  The frightening
part is that someone at CFTC is either mining the Web  (unlikely, as
I can't find my Web page with HotBot or Lycos) OR they are monitoring
this e-mail list.

In that I never charged and only used  the Web page to present the
results of a scientific test of the system  --- AND given that my
attorney is the former State Attorney General and he advised me I
was OK if I didn't charge and didn't hold myself out to be an advisor
(I ALWAYS stated I didn't know how to trade ...) ---  I hope to
clear this up with a letter.

I will keep the list informed.   I called the CFTC Trial Attorney and
got voice mail.  They may even return the call.

Cheers,
Robin Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx