Copying out data in TS 4

Folks on the Omega list:

I copied out a large group of tick data for the swiss franc
and sent it to someone on the list. They tried to paste the
data into their copy of TS 4 and could not use the file to
paste in the data. So I copied out pieces of the data, by
individual contract, and tried to paste in my own data. When
I use the custom paste feature, TS shows me there is tick
data in the file and it is for the period I copied into the
file, but TS does not show a contract name.

Any idea what I screwed up this time? I've pasted and copied
lots of times and haven't had many problems...

Thanks for any ideas.

Best,

Tim Morge