RE: AOL in TS4

Igor
I just looked at an AOL tick chart in TS2k.  I dont have TS4 running.  The
trade size has varied today from 100 share lots to 150,000 share lots.
There are many, many trades in the range of 4,000 to 20,000 shares and quite
a few up to 50-60,000 shs.  There are a lot of 100 share trades but plenty
of trades in the 10's of thousands too.  This doesnt necessarily answer your
question about TS4 but it may help you confirm whether TS2k is giving
correct numbers.
Bill