OCT Files : thanks !!

Dear all,

Thank you to all of you for answering so quickly !!
Tiramisu from Ontrack is a DOS application and all file names can't be
longer than 8 characters (16bits).
Therefore, every long named file I recovered lost is name.

I'd like to know if someone tried to reinstall TS2000 without uninstalling
it before ?
Because I don't want to lose my data once again.

That's what I do sometimes with some minor problems with Windows 98 (for
example, when you don't find your CD-ROM in windows explorer, but you can
see it in the BIOS setup)

Regards

Philippe