Re: CFTC Case Update

I haven't followed it, but it's always nice to learn that some White Knight
is still out there looking for a battle to ride into.

But don't ever kid yourself into thinking that a discussion group (or even
an advisory group) could be silenced by laws.  There's always anonymous
posting and PGP encryption if things ever got that restrictive.
The biggest threat to free participation in a group like this is censorship
from within.