Retrieving TS4 workspaces

Dan, Even i faced the same problem. While upgrading from TS4, I lost about 15 workspaces containing studies on lot many charts. When I contacted Omega techsupport their response was they were sorry
and they did not have any utility to retrive the TS4 workspaces. I lost a great deal.

I don't know whether you would get back your workspaces or not, at keast I haven't got them back.

Best of luck,

Rajat K Bose--