Re: The Obituary of TS2000i

Bob:

You are so right! Taking TS 4.0 and recompiling it to a 32 bit application,
fixing Y2K, and adding a few new features like eliminating the 13000 bar
limitation, would have been a better move.

Bob said, " And eventually, a new competitor comes on the market and starts
taking market share. Then the inevitable "crash programs" to recover start.
I've seen it a hundred times."

Sadly enough, I think you are saying, a lot of these companies lose big time
eventually, as the customer moves towards the competition that can handle
the complexity of the marketplace. Value to the customer is critical. After,
its their money that generate the revenues.

Just look at this list and others, everyone screaming for HELP. Obviously,
Omega Research is not delivering value to us.

I hope Bill and Ralph are listening today.

Respectfully,

Richard Chehovin