Re:SP2 resolves

Mark Brown, I am glad you posted the service pack memo.  I needed to
know what they admit to and are fixing.  They are not fixing my major
problem.

Is anyone using TS2k with a DTN satellite feed and getting high CPU
usage and quotes running 3 minutes late shortly after the opening?  Data
builds up perhaps in the Queue in GS within a few minutes after feed
cranks up on the opening and a 3 to 4 minute delay continues until the
close.  I can't find anywhere else to look.  Been in GS and windows
registry.  Have a high speed port Cyber brand, but changing to
Pacificcom tomorrow.

Any help appreciated.

Jimmy