RE: Bug Report Example

AIQ has a bigger bug than any bug omega has which makes it unusable.  Why in the name of all that is good is AIQ posting and updating a site every week about Omega's problems.  Our society has really morally decayed when seemingly ethical companies resort to this sort of thing.  Now I am glad I did not go with there program.