Re: Multiple monitors

I've been using a Colorgrafix Pro-Lightning with four 4Mb ports and four 17"
monitors for over a year and wouldn't trade it for anything.  Their
tech-support is excellent and their products are returnable if they don't
meet with your satisfaction.  I had a compatibility problem with the first
card that I received from them and they replaced it, overnight, at their
expense.