Re: Print log in TS 4

Good advise, but I set the printer to "Generic/Text Only" and the device to
"File"...
Thanks for the good work, Bob, but avoiding the Lq-200 might avoid the
control characters...  Might not...

Samuel

At 05:51 PM 04/28/99 , you wrote:
>At 6:24 PM -0400 4/28/99, Matt Carroll wrote: Is there anyway to save the
contents of the print log to an ascii file?

>	You can arrange it to print to a file as follows:
>	You need to add to your "print setup" some simple character printer
driver. I use the Epson LQ-200.

>I added a comma at both the beginning and end of each line because the...
>
>Bob Fulks

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****