Re: Supercharts help.

I'm running SuperCharts 2.1 - and I found that it was more stable under Windows
95 than Windows 3.1 - and more stable under Windows 98 than Windows 95.  So
perhaps an upgrade to Windows 98 will help until the end of the year.  But the
product isn't Y2K compliant.  So - if there's no "patch" forthcoming - I'd
demand a refund.  Robyn