TS2000i Stability

This product is awesome. Even though I only have
256 Meg of memory, and a 350 Mhz PII, and I stress
the system by collecting realtime data on one
symbol, its sometimes runs as long as 2 hours
before it crashes. It won't shutdown. Not even with
a task shutdown force. Hit the reset, have your
disk checked, and start all over.

Just how is someone supposed to trade with this product?

Is anybody going to go to Omega World and listen
to what has to be misrepresentation?

Is anybody, like TASC or Future's going to have the
guts to say anything?

If anyone wants to start a class action suit let me know.

David