problems with TS2000i

hello I am having big problems with the correct installation of Omega
Prosuite 2000i.
Once I installed it and apply a System to historical data and try to
view the "system report", it gives me fatal error because of file
mfc42.dll . I have been told that this is because the language of my
operating system (normal one is Spanish) and so I changed it to american
english and tried to view the system report, but it continues giving me
problems. Then I was told it was because of W98 and so I updated it to
Y2K update and I also update Microsoft libraries (dll files) but the
problem continued. Then I was told to format my computer and install W95
and so I did, and problem continues. Does anyone what can be the
problem? I am getting really angry with this TS2000i. Thanks in advance
for any help.