Re: 4.0 Vs. 2000i

> Hello there,
>
> A friend wanted to buy Tradestation and he was told that 4.0 and 2000i
costs the same.I have read that some of you were the beta testers etc.
If your friend is inclined to believe anything a beta tester says the he
most likely deserves to purchase a TS2000i...

>And I know that some of you have both. So please a straight direct question
which is Better?

Else if your friend is a sensible person a who can overlook a few
misgiving's and figure a workaround for them and doesn't mind owning a
program that "IS NOT Y2K" nor probably ever will be. Then TS4.0 is for him..

Either way as I see it your friend will most likely gets what he deserves!
Because if he hasn't the knowledge to do his own research about purchasing
the software he is going to trade his money with, and make his own
conclusions about it. Then I have no doubt that he will follow what the 99
percentile will do also.

baaaa!
mb