Re: Omega Record Revenues And 51% Increase In Income

> Earl,
>
> Maybe so, but I definitely put this in a class with Jake Burnstein and he
got more than a rap on the knuckles.  What surprises me is that the OR
customer base isn't moved to action inspite of  what you say. AMA

I can and will answer that one, "kings clothing" why we saw the ad on TV
where the woman made a zillion dollars going long only!  We went to
OmegaWorld and saw the legends of the market speak and we paid our dues to
Bill Cruz.  We must be the only stupid people that own TS 2000i that aren't
making a million a minute.  We must be inadequate in some way and its all
our fault for not being able to live the dream.  We deserve what we get and
one day soon it will hit and we will win big.  Now where is that local TS
meeting anyway?  I know I can go there and maybe get me a winning system.
Surely I can maybe buy a magazine or join Omega's system development Club
and get me a winning system?  Or if that fails I can go down the list
calling each and everyone of the Pollution Providers.  Yea that will get me
a winning system, I can easily recoup my cost of 100.000.00 now on one
trade.  Even one guy on the Omega List told that he paid for TS2000i with
one trade and that I was not a man unless I could do the same!  Oh shame on
me, I'm so incompetent not being able to keep up with the rest of the world
who is making a fortune a day with Omega's products.  Maybe if I'm lucky I
will get to shake Bill Cruz's hand at the next OmegaWorld in Vegas.  Yea!
that will put me over the top!

Mr. Average