Omega Research - a more profitable alternative

Hi All:

I read with perplexity all the posts - some positve, but mostly negative -
about Omegar Research and its new product TS2000.

Instead of continuing like that, may I propose something as follows?

A lot of you are very good traders/speculators/investors.  Many of you have
written excellent indicators/functions/systems, within the TS framework and
outside of it.

If you have used TS4 and/or TS2000 and find the product not satisfactory,
and if Omega Research does not respond to your
requests/complaints/scoldings etc, think of opting out, and use some other
programs instead.  Maybe you can write your own software in VB or whatever
platform.  Or, try to make the best of a bad situation.  From my own
personal experience, there're lots I don't like about TS4, and I have
limited knowledge of EL, technical and fundamental analyses.  But I can say
modestly that I've made money consistently for the last 5+ years using TS4.
 Not boasting.  Just stating a fact.

Here comes the interesting part.

Why not trade OMGA, the stock itself?

I remember last year, before or around Xmas time, I posted a number of
messagesto the omega list about maybe buying OMGA below $1.00.  I think I
mentioned I would go long if the stock went to around $0.75 or below.  It
didn't happen, and I never bought the stock.  I haven't followed it
anymore.  But I understand it's now trading much higher.

Now if you love Omega Research, you'd concentrate on buying the stock.

If you hate it, don't let your negative emotion bother you.

Look objectively at the fundamentals as well as the technicals of the
company and the chart.  With your expert analyses, you should be able to
design a good trading system, to either go long, or short, or both, on the
stock.

And if you're good, you should be able to make lots of money on OMGA over a
long period - say, 1 year to 2 years, long, short, or both.  You should be
able to make enough money to recoup the money you shelled out for TS4
and/or TS2000.

AFTER ALL, WHY DO WE TRADE?  I HOPE IT'S NOT FOR EGO.  I TRADE TO MAKE MONEY.

As usual, if I do offend any one of you here, I sincerely beg your pardon.
But I'm serious, and hope you would also be serious and consider what I've
just said.

That way, you'd probably have a more positive experience to offset the very
negative feeling on Omega and its products.

Regards,

Wong