Re: System Report Overflows in TS2000i

Alfredo Mayall Simas schrieb:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Whenever I apply my old systems to a chart in TS2000i the
> system report overflows and locks the screen.
> Whenever I apply their systems I get enormous figures, of the order
> of a quarter million dollars of returns.
> Did that happen to any of you? How did you solve that? How can I
> ask my system in TS2000i to buy 100 shares and 100 only as
> stated in my easy language code?
> I would be grateful if any of you could help me.
> Sincerely,
> Alfredo Simas

Hi Alfredo,

in Windows, you have to change as your country the USA enlistment.

I had the same problem when I was running the german version of Windows.

I have emailed this to the technical support of Omega, they answered me
to givwe out a update also for the European-version of Windows.

All the best for you

Lutz