RE: phantom attachments to your posts

Hi All:

I wonder if anyone can help me or not.

It seems when I send posts with attachments, some of them are phantom
attachments with nothing inside.

Yvonne kindly suggested a procedure.  Unfortunately she's using Outlook and
MS Exchange and I'm using Eudora Light V3.0 (and I have no intention to
swith over).

Appreciate any advice other than switching.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Wong
=========
Hi Wong:

Yeah, it was a surprise to me when I had it, too.  Unfortunately, I don't
have experience with Eudora so I'm of no help there.  But put your feelers
out and I'm sure you'll find someone who knows the answer.  Good luck!

Yvonne