re: UX_New Linux Trading Software

> So, what are the possibilities - Mark and Robin - we can get a similar
> program?
>
> Thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Alberto

Get Ptolemy, which is the foundation for TREE is straightforward.  Buy
a machine that runs Solaris ($3,500) or HPUX10.20 $??? and install it.

TREE is another story, indeed!  Who KNOWS what Dr. Lane put into
that puppy?  I know that Insight Trading would go into Ptolemy in
less than a week, given an HPUX10.20 machine.  Porting it to Linux
is well within my skill set (my first UNIX license dates from October 1973),
but it isn't within my schedule before July.

Glad to provide counsel to someone who wants to try.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx