RMA and Omega Indicator

I've got my RMA for TS2000i.  It's not all that I was hoping for and based on
this list and other contacts, it's not worth having yet, even for just a $500
upgrade.

I'll use this list as an "Omega Indicator".  When the 50-day MA of positive
comments on TS2000i crosses the 50-day MA of negative Omega comments
and Omega has released Service Packs with fixes, I will consider trying it
again.  I've got to much to do without having to worry about finding the
"perfect configuration" for someone else's software.

In the meantime, I'll continue working with DLL's and auto-feeders to meet my
needs with TS 4.0.

BTW, I got no argument from Omega when requesting the RMA.

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )