Re: QuotesPlus data in GET and Omega products

>Are you saying that I can use TS4 with QuotesPlus just by selecting
> "MetaStock" data format in TS4?

Yes.

> Would you please describe the setup again and how it would work.  I don't
> completely understand.

Quotes Plus scans are automatically outputed to a text file list. A separate
command line in a Quotes Plus scan will set up the output in a virtual
MetaStock dir. Then you open up Omega product and chose New Workspace. Add a
chart, choose MetaStock format - New Dir - Scan C-drive, it finds all the
new Virtual MetaStock dirs set up by the output of Quotes Plus scan and
includes them in your Omega choices.

tom