Big point value

Omega's website has a Symbol Universe update for TS4 at
ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/NEW4uni/universe.mdb .  It's pretty
recent (12/16/98) so I figured it would be a good idea to update.  I
was still running with my original universe that had old trading
times and other out-of-date info.  So I installed it.

I'd made some changes to my universe, like changing the big point
value of SPX to $250 and NDX to $100, so I could run systems on those
symbols and have them simulate SP and ND futures.  I made the same
changes to SPX and NDX in the new universe.

Now if I run a system on SPX, it uses a value of $250/bp just like it
should.  But systems on NDX still use $1/bp, even though I've set the
Big Point value to $100.  As far as I can tell the SPX and NDX symbol
settings are identical, except for the $250/$100 difference.

Any guesses why my NDX bigpoint value isn't working?

Thanks,
Gary