Tr: TS2000i & DDE link to Excel

 Hi,
 It's possible to make DDE Links between the Data Manager for Signal and TS
 2000i at no extra cost.
 If You have it You can check the proper syntax this way :

 Start\Programs\Signal For Windows\
 Open the Excel SpreadSheet named Excel Sample.XLS

 Example of Syntax :

 =WINROS|Last!'SP M9'

 Hope this helps

 Philippe