Re: GET Elliot Wave - the final insult

What's your time frame?  I suspect it's a lot shorter than mine is (mine is
weeks ---> months) - and what works in my time frame may well be a disaster in
yours.

I just use news services for a few things - like computing EW stuff - and
getting an idea about what the commercials are doing (buying or selling).  For
the most part - like you - I roll my own.

And I agree with your basic thesis - which is not adopting any strategy where
you're likely to get trampled by the institutional herd.  Robyn