Subject: Need help on TS2000i - sec div sec on delay feed
Author: Jwtrader@xxxxxxx
Date:  4/14/99 8:39 PM

On my mulitple security chart window, I divide one security (or index) by
another and get the following message, WHY ??  Can I set the different exch
delays and what can I do to make it work ?

" You may not mix symbols with different delays in the same window "

Here are some example when divide it by SPY :

Sym   session open   session close  exch  result

A      9:45           16:15         NYSE   no
MSFT   9:45           16:15         NASDAQ  ok
MRS    9:30           16:00         AMEX    ok
DUSA   9:45           16:15         NASDAQ  ok

SPY    9:30           16:00         AMEX

  * 3 Emails to Omega Tech Support with the oldest over 2 wks and still not
even a automated response !!!  Am I the only one with this problem ?

  Thanks for your time.

Jim