Re: [Fwd: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!]

Not to worry Mr. Demark's scheduled e mail mistakes are due in about two
months from now.
Then of course he will deny once again it was done as spam. Demark's nose
continues to grow as he denies these e mail are mistakes. Demark's nose is
past approaching an over bought situation using his scientific marketing
timing scenario.

Robert