Re: be cool, lots of us still respect you... really

Tom Gibbs wrote:

> GET reads its data directly, other progs read as MetaStock data
> through a virtual MS.

I'm confused. I know GET RT reads Quotecom, but not QuotesPlus. When did this
happen?

> Use Omega and GET to review scanned down results.

Ditto re Omega (Tradestation) reading Q+ intraday. So far TS 4.0 doesn't even
read Quotecom (soon tho, thru a 3rd party utility). I wasn't aware TS2000i read
it either (PC Quotes, yes). How do you export these scanned results? If it's
ASCII, that'll work for GET & TS if they're EOD (thru import). Please elaborate
how you're doing these procedures (especially in realtime) w/ *both* GET & TS.

Michael