Subject: TS2K Global Server data disappearing
Author: Robert A. Roeske
Date:  4/13/99 8:22 AM

Here's another one, either bug or configuration problem. The TS2K server
collects realtime tick data all day long right up to the close.  The charts
reflect this data.  Server is closed down for the night and computer power
is turned off.  Next morning after startup the last hour of OEX data is
missing and about two hours of NYSE breadth information, $@NA,ND,NVA,NVD is
missing.  Exchange session times are correct in the server, at least they
appear correct and are the default times.

BobRoeske